Sinco Pharmachem Inc., SINCO, was founded in 1950 by Dr. Tony White to manufacture and supply researchers in the biomedical fields with specialized complex organic small molecules that were not commercially available. In 1985, the company was incorporated in MI. as Sinco Pharmachem Inc.. It was initially located at the University of MI. As the business expanded, larger facilities were required to accommodate the growth.
Today, Sinco Pharmachem Inc. employs about 120 full time staff, of which approximately 60 are PHD's, operating in a 35,000 square foot facility. Sinco, currently manufactures and distributes in excess of 23,000 products to more than 45 countries <...... Read more